• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained X [Chi] In Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Cutie; I found out about them since I also use Bing and Swagbucks for some chump change/game buying money, and I Bing on Bluestacks because it's easier for me to get the mobile points in that way. But I'm also aware you can play games on both Bluestacks and on Andy. Which means..you don't have to avoid this one if you don't have a smart phone. Just be wary, sometimes touch controls do not translate well to mouse/joystick/joypad/keyboard, so there's always a chance it could be unplayable. We'll have to see what the touch controls are and see if it'd translate well to the available android emulators before we cheer, however. ^^

As for me, I'm going to stick to my Samsung Galaxy Light for this; It may be Jellybean based but I haven't had a problem with whatever I throw at it. C'mon, Jellybean isn't that old really, so it should be fine. Might not be true in a few years (but by then I hope I can afford to buy a new phone!).

Rizziano

I've got good news for y'all, but it has to wait until the next article gets published (which has been resting in Word, ageing like a fine wine) so get excite.

Man I hate cliffhangers XD lol common Chaser, at least give us a clue as to what the news you have pertains to :D do you mean the next article that is published by Famitsu on the 28th of May?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Man I hate cliffhangers XD lol common Chaser, at least give us a clue as to what the news you have pertains to :D do you mean the next article that is published by Famitsu on the 28th of May?
It's good news for existing Chi fans because they can transfer their avatars over (hopefully cross the language barrier too)

CutiePique

Awards
Cutie; I found out about them since I also use Bing and Swagbucks for some chump change/game buying money, and I Bing on Bluestacks because it's easier for me to get the mobile points in that way. But I'm also aware you can play games on both Bluestacks and on Andy. Which means..you don't have to avoid this one if you don't have a smart phone. Just be wary, sometimes touch controls do not translate well to mouse/joystick/joypad/keyboard, so there's always a chance it could be unplayable. We'll have to see what the touch controls are and see if it'd translate well to the available android emulators before we cheer, however. ^^

As for me, I'm going to stick to my Samsung Galaxy Light for this; It may be Jellybean based but I haven't had a problem with whatever I throw at it. C'mon, Jellybean isn't that old really, so it should be fine. Might not be true in a few years (but by then I hope I can afford to buy a new phone!).

Oh I am~. I got the vibe from your first message that the controls could [pose an issue]/[downright prevent emulator use], but it's nice that there's a possibility even without a phone to play the game. I am excite for the possibility~ :,3c Because really, I'm not about to get a new phone just to play a game on it. I mean dayum, I know mine's 11 years old by now... but it still functions properly as a phone (which is more than what I need it for 99% of the time ;u;).

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Nomura-san continues to do awesome stuff and for that I thank him. And of course the staff KHInsider. :D

I found the perfect gif for this moment of happiness and togetherness between KH fans across the world:
xE73W.gif

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Cutie: I do not blame you! I didn't get the Galaxy Light for the game honestly, it was because when we swapped cell companies, they were charging a arm and a leg for a plain dumb phone (just one that makes calls and that's all) and the smart phones were cheaper. Also a FFXI gamer friend of mine was a real sweetie, knew I was having money troubles, and used a employee discount to get me a phone since he knew what would happen when my gran died. (We keep in touch, and I hope to pay that favor forward someday!) (Oh and please don't ask me his ffxi nick, I'd rather he remain in the shadows of teh net, if you know what I mean.)

But yeah. As long as the touch controls are translatable on the available emulators, you don't need to run out and buy a Ipod Touch or a new phone. Just go hunt up the emulators, folks and cross your fingers!

PrinceAJ

Awards
So it seems that χ[chi] will continue as normal, while Unchained χ[chi] also moves forward?

I wonder what the story differences will be, and how the two versions intertwine.WHAT

I hope this will work cross-regionally

I actually was thinking the same thing about the story progression between both games. Guess time will tell how this will go.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Everyone thank Nomura-san and KHI.

THANK YOU, NOMURA-SAN! :D
...and KHI... o3o

lol But yeah, guys and garls, thanks for informing us! :]

Edit:

By the way: is it possible that the "Unchained" part of the subtitle may refer to the theory that Chi may be a Data World recreation? What if the world of Chi is going to be "Unchained" into the Realm of Light?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
By the way: is it possible that the "Unchained" part of the subtitle may refer to the theory that Chi may be a Data World recreation? What if the world of Chi is going to be "Unchained" into the Realm of Light?
I'd say the data world theory got overwritten with Sleeping World ever since Chirishii was revealed to be a Dream Eater.

Not sure what you mean by "unchained into the Realm of Light" though.

Anagram

Banned
*twitches* Temptation is to great. I'll have to swallow my mobile game aversion and try it at least once. Dx

Also I find this very cute lol:

2dribh1_th.png

Riku's outfit definitely does the opposing gender more justice. haha

Izlude

Awards
Still confused about this...

"Non-Japanese players of Kingdom Hearts X need not worry about losing their avatar as it's also been revealed that you can transfer your Avatar from the browser game to Unchained X. You will also be recieving special premium rewards."

Does this mean your avatar will live on in the western servers, but die in the Japanese server? (can't keep your avatar in both the Western and Japanese version?) If we can't keep it in both places.. I probably won't do the transfer :/ I have sentimental attachment to some of the players there and to my cards.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Still confused about this...

"Non-Japanese players of Kingdom Hearts X need not worry about losing their avatar as it's also been revealed that you can transfer your Avatar from the browser game to Unchained X. You will also be recieving special premium rewards."

Does this mean your avatar will live on in the western servers, but die in the Japanese server? (can't keep your avatar in both the Western and Japanese version?) If we can't keep it in both places.. I probably won't do the transfer :/ I have sentimental attachment to some of the players there and to my cards.

Nomura states that chi and Unchained chi will operate at the same time so I doubt you'll be losing your chi account if you transfer over to Unchained chi.

Izlude

Awards
Excellent.. because I wouldn't mind playing both :) I really do like who I'm teamed up with there, but I also want to cooperate in an english version with new team mates as well. I've got the time and money :tongue:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
My question is (and if it's been answered please let me know, I just haven't read it anywhere), if you transfer your avatar, do you have to transfer your faction as well? I mean, I would think the faction would also stay the same, it just sucks for us who want to switch to be in 1 giant KHi group ^_^ But I'm not losing my lvl 100+ avatar O_O GAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back