• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont remember that, but i'm sure he said it. still keyblade master doesn't mean inexpirienced. sora is an expirienced keyblade wielder, just not master.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sure, Sora's experienced. Just not as experienced as Terra, Aqua, or Ven.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't care what anyone says. TVA is more powerful than Sora, there's no use denying it. They've been trained, wait until he receives some sort of instruction. Then he'll be much more powerful than they are. Same with Riku.

that's because you really haven't payed attention to all the comments. i know he isn't, but it's stupid to argue over power.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I don't care what anyone says. TVA is more powerful than Sora, there's no use denying it. They've been trained, wait until he receives some sort of instruction. Then he'll be much more powerful than they are. Same with Riku.

Exactly. It's like saying a school-taught child is stupider than a self-taught child. Put a child in school, he'll learn more than if you kept him home all his life and let him teach every subject to himself. That's pretty much what we have with TAV and Sora.
Granted, strength doesn't necessarily mean it came from being taught by a real Master. Sora is pretty strong for a self-taught kid. Just not as strong as he would be if he had a Master to help him learn how to correctly channel his power.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sora is pretty strong for a self-taught kid. Just not as strong as he would be if he had a Master to help him learn how to correctly channel his power.

he's done apretty good job that so far...he doesn't eed a master. unless fans want him to that they keep telling nomura about it

Dowhax

Bronze Member
And even if someone trained him, who would? I don't even think KH2 Sora would be able to listen for five seconds without his brain doing a Patrick. Actually the only time Sora has been trained for what I can remember, is in kh:com's manga which he was trained by Leon and (I think) Merlin. Well Sora was trained by Marluxia and Leon in Com. He was trained a little by Ven's voice at the beginning of KH1.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And even if someone trained him, who would? I don't even think KH2 Sora would be able to listen for five seconds without his brain doing a Patrick. Actually the only time Sora has been trained for what I can remember, is in kh:com's manga which he was trained by Leon and (I think) Merlin. Well Sora was trained by Marluxia and Leon in Com. He was trained a little by Ven's voice at the beginning of KH1.

That was Mickey speaking to him, not Ven. It's an ability he has, to speak with people through their hearts.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Technically Mickey only has a bond with Riku, to prove this Mickey has only been seen/spoken in Riku's heart.

And maybe Nomura wanted to keep the voice a mystery until BBS. As far as I can see Ven is the only one who has a major bond like that, which is the same major bond Mickey and Riku, have to Sora since he's in Sora.

Did the voice have to speak? No. They didn't let him speak at the end of KH2 when Sora about to open the artifical KH. And Mickey was standing right there with everyone, and he definitly wasn't speaking. Also when you open the door to go to the final battle of kh1, the voice speaks to him and Sora even asks Donald and Goofy if they heard the voice and they say no.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
he's done apretty good job that so far...he doesn't eed a master. unless fans want him to that they keep telling nomura about it

What I mean is that he would need a Master to teach him in order for him to reach TAV's skill.

And even if someone trained him, who would? I don't even think KH2 Sora would be able to listen for five seconds without his brain doing a Patrick. Actually the only time Sora has been trained for what I can remember, is in kh:com's manga which he was trained by Leon and (I think) Merlin. Well Sora was trained by Marluxia and Leon in Com.

He doesn't NEED a trainer as he is. He would just need one in order to reach his maximum strength and match TAV's own skills.

He was trained a little by Ven's voice at the beginning of KH1.

That was Mickey, not Ven.

Technically Mickey only has a bond with Riku, to prove this Mickey has only been seen/spoken in Riku's heart.

And maybe Nomura wanted to keep the voice a mystery until BBS. As far as I can see Ven is the only one who has a major bond like that, which is the same major bond Mickey and Riku, have to Sora since he's in Sora.

Nice reasoning, but still wrong. Nomura confirmed it was Mickey speaking to Sora in KH1.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think that if Sora wants to open the door or defeat Xehanort or w/e he will need proper training from any of TAV. He can't go in there with the mediocre skills he has as of now.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think that if Sora wants to open the door or defeat Xehanort or w/e he will need proper training from any of TAV. He can't go in there with the mediocre skills he has as of now.

he's done it so far...why not? plus with the help of donald and goofy and already a well expirienced keyblade wielder, it really makes up for it. that and TAV went on alone, which i dont want sora to do.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Confirmed in the KH1 Ultimania, but since you're pretty skeptical about all this, here's the quote:

1) Mysterious Voice
It’s the King calling to Sora here. In the Dive To Heart, the King guides Sora through his dream, explaining the intentions of the adventure.

When Sora acquires the Keyblade for the first time after this (p.95) and just before passing through the last door of The End of The World (p.139), Sora hears a voice reverberate in him that sounds like the King’s. It seems so that those around him understand without hearing, the King speaks to Sora’s heart directly

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
he's done it so far...why not? plus with the help of donald and goofy and already a well expirienced keyblade wielder, it really makes up for it. that and TAV went on alone, which i dont want sora to do.

He isn't a well experienced keyblade wielder, though.

If he is the one who is supposed to mend everyones suffering AND open the door to the light. He can't do that with his only experience being that he played around with other kids with sticks.

Xenin

Banned
Okay I spoke without thinking on my last post lol. So I withdraw that one. ANyway! The general consensus I saw around the forum is that, Ventus is probably the one who will strain him. Yet they are on the same level a bit. I see Aqua doing it though. If you watch Blank Point. Ansem the Wise really sparked Aqua's intrest in Sora..IMO... So she's probably want to teach him... plus She's the only true Keyblade Master and the only qualified one..

tenchi ryu

I feel alot of people don't give Xemnas and Ansem SOD enough credit. I don't see why people feel MX is SO much stronger than his split heartless and nobody. Hasn't it been proven that a nobody is usually stronger than its original human form? MX I don't believe is super duper strong, but its his deception that makes him dangerous. But If sora and company can beat him TWICE, but TAV couldn't....I don't see how you feel TAV are superior to sora

Allister Rose

French Lover
He isn't a well experienced keyblade wielder, though.
If he is the one who is supposed to mend everyones suffering AND open the door to the light. He can't do that with his only experience being that he played around with other kids with sticks.

sigh..that's not the expirience i talked about. and ventus played with sticks at one point too! then he upgraded to terra's wooden keyblade. seriosuly the stick excuse is dumb.

and how do you knwo he isn't well expirienced? kh1-kh2 is enough expirience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back