• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Site Updatez

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheaken

Awards
YAY!!! I was afraid they were going to stop updating like they did with most of the other Kingdom Hearts sites but there's still time.

Shadow Key

PHHHAAAHAAHAHAHA!

I looked at the Special section, and this one sentence made me laugh, thinking that Marcus PSP kid slid it in:

"Pre-order your copy today to ensure you'll be rocking the hottest handheld on the block!"

Just picture that kid saying that. Just do it. :D

Sciolto

Website
sciolto.deviantart.com
The screenshot of Ven smiling... I bet he's about to shove that ice cream into his face! xD
And Braig's line made me lol, Terra just can't win against all this evil guys destroying his self-esteem and making him do their dirty work.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
WHOO-HOO THE SITE IS UPDATED AGAIN. HUZZAH!

Sorry I've been waiting on it forever. :p

Anyways, that's good to hear they have done so...I was getting impatient. XDDD

The Command Board feature looks amazing......or at least what I'm seeing in the preview! :p

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
What the heck. Decals? Are those even going to look any good on my BLACK PSP? That's super retarded :/ Why can't we have an artbook too?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Man lately the KH related news are coming like tsunamis...

Well not a surprise BBS is coming in September, Re:coded in October and hopefully the NA/EU of Re:coded around December...anyway i derailed enough.

The screenshots are looking good it's nice to understand what their saying and when i first saw Terra and Pete together i lol'd.

Lady-Lee

Awards
pete and terra for the lol win!

I think im going to be on the command board FOREVER..it looks so frickin kyuuute!

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Wait, the site is updated?

I went to it, and there's nothing new on it, no new worlds, no new videos, and the special is still locked.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wait, the site is updated?

I went to it, and there's nothing new on it, no new worlds, no new videos, and the special is still locked.

Yeah it is, but a lot of people have been having this problem. Wait a while, and try refreshing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If you are having trouble viewing the videos on the site, their are links to YouTube in the OP. :]

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
It's official: Terra's VA fails! The "Thunder" was really unenthusiastic and when he says "Here you go" or something like that on the Command Deck video, he didnt even sound like Terra D:
But Aqua's sounding great tho :p

Lol, and poor Terra looks so uncomfortable with Pete... what's with all the Disney characters hitting on Terra? xD

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The decals aren't a bad idea. I have the Japanese one, so I'm kind of dissapointed in the fact that it doesn't help me in anyway, but I sware I'm gonna get so mad if people think I have a decal one instead of the actual limited edition one. A quick way to tell is to look at the front, on the Japanese one, the Bbs logo is in the bottom right hand corner, which doesn't come in the preorder I don't think.

However, they did release a Bbs postcard book, so I can see why they might not be doing postcards, I just hope we get a collector's edition...COME ON!!! :D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aaah. Ven's line on the Command Board was so adorable! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back