• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Once Upon A Time - "The evilest heart of all"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Wow. This season continues to exceed my expectations for the most part. Still dislike Hook. A Lot. Practically cheered when Zelena stabbed him, only to become disappointed. THe Merida episode was a highlight, for me though.

Part of me just wishes we could get a spinoff to air in between OUAT break times about the Enchanted Forest starring Merida, Mulan, Ruby, the Arendelle crew, and Rapunzel who just kind of... had one episode (really, OUAT writers?). Do it like how Agent Carter airs in between the season of Shield. I'd watch the hell outta that.

Haha, I missed that part. How was Ruby not around?

To make a short story long, right at the end of S3 timeline wise, Ruby had a bean, said goodbye to Snow to find her pack, and went to the Enchanted Forest.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I thought the first half was great. The second episode wasn't bad...but way to end on a cliffhanger and jump into the most pointless bs ever. I don't care about the Brave stuff at all. At least Zelena was there so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Man, I'll miss her.

No, you misunderstand. She is back now, that is why she hasn't been around for a year and a half.

I thought the first half was great. The second episode wasn't bad...but way to end on a cliffhanger and jump into the most pointless bs ever. I don't care about the Brave stuff at all. At least Zelena was there so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

*violently whispers* The Ruby and Mulan ship is totally sailing that is the most not pointless thing ever.

But for real, I had been waiting for answers about Emma, and I was only half right about my predictions so it was nice to be surprised, and then I had been waiting for Mulan and Ruby to appear again and I dig Merida so yeah. I do think they should have restructured them so that that big cliffhanger wasn't hanging over the second half, a lot of people aren't happy about that.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
No, you misunderstand. She is back now, that is why she hasn't been around for a year and a half.
Yeah, I know. I finally watched the second half of the episode last night, and I meant to edit my message.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Wow. This season continues to exceed my expectations for the most part. Still dislike Hook. A Lot. Practically cheered when Zelena stabbed him, only to become disappointed. THe Merida episode was a highlight, for me though.

Part of me just wishes we could get a spinoff to air in between OUAT break times about the Enchanted Forest starring Merida, Mulan, Ruby, the Arendelle crew, and Rapunzel who just kind of... had one episode (really, OUAT writers?). Do it like how Agent Carter airs in between the season of Shield. I'd watch the hell outta that.

That was the original plan with Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, but they ruined it.

Patricier21

Really good episodes; I enjoyed them immensely. I also adore how they finally explained why Ruby hasn't been around lately:)

And that Fergus and Merida scene at the end? My goodness did I cry a lot, and did it hit home for me right now.

The only thing that bothered me is I feel like Hook's sudden hatred towards Emma feels kind of forced, and I think they should have started with the Merida episode and ended with the Hook and Emma one (the Merida one just lost some of the momentum to me, so I think the episodes would have felt better in a reverse order).

I'm also still confused about how they all got back to Storybrooke in the first place. But then I need to remember that this isn't the mid-season finale yet, and that we probably have at least one more episode to get all our questions answered (though at first I did think this was the mid-finale. LOL).

I also thought Merida should have rode angus. especially because a horse resembling angus was shown in the background on occasion. It just seems so wrong that she would ride a different horse or that they changed Angus to brown (when they clearly had a horse or two that would have resembled angus more)

Patricier21

The show just faced a series low :( We need to keep watching and spreading the word about it, otherwise it faces the risk of being cancelled. It is so good this season and finally found its footing this and last year. There is also so much more they have not included. It'd be great if it could just get to its initially planned 7th season, then we'll see where it goes from there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The show just faced a series low :( We need to keep watching and spreading the word about it, otherwise it faces the risk of being cancelled. It is so good this season and finally found its footing this and last year. There is also so much more they have not included. It'd be great if it could just get to its initially planned 7th season, then we'll see where it goes from there.

The sooner it is cancelled or ends, the happier I will be as an OUAT fan.

It doesn't feel like it found any footing at all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You may think so but there are others who care about it now. Please do not be so Heartless towards us :(

Oh, I know people care about the show and I care about it as well. It's a unique show on television, but it hasn't been handled well and I dislike seeing the show flounder in some very odd plot directions.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
It's not going to be cancelled this season at least, unless there's a massive fall in the Spring half. After 6, maybe.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I mean, I believe it might have experienced a "series low" in views but, I feel like that keeps happening and people keep saying it means the end of the show, like for 2 or 3 years now honestly lol, and its been fine. Not to say, you know, to not try to raise views if thats what we want to do but yeah. I mean, I actually think people were worried the beginning of this season and then not only did all the show runners say the show is fine right now anyway, one of the harsher critics who keeps track of different ratings on tv even tweeted out saying the show was honestly fine and in no fear of cancellation.

But that being said, I guess that was weeks ago, and a series low isn't a good thing necessarily haha. Though, like Tartarus said, it's definitely fine till next year...I personally think 7 seasons is a good number. So I would like it to get to that.

Patricier21

Oh, I know people care about the show and I care about it as well. It's a unique show on television, but it hasn't been handled well and I dislike seeing the show flounder in some very odd plot directions.

I mean, I believe it might have experienced a "series low" in views but, I feel like that keeps happening and people keep saying it means the end of the show, like for 2 or 3 years now honestly lol, and its been fine. Not to say, you know, to not try to raise views if thats what we want to do but yeah. I mean, I actually think people were worried the beginning of this season and then not only did all the show runners say the show is fine right now anyway, one of the harsher critics who keeps track of different ratings on tv even tweeted out saying the show was honestly fine and in no fear of cancellation.

But that being said, I guess that was weeks ago, and a series low isn't a good thing necessarily haha. Though, like Tartarus said, it's definitely fine till next year...I personally think 7 seasons is a good number. So I would like it to get to that.

Thanks for the support, did not mean to call you so Heartless MasterSpockannort :(. Its just like I said I'm really liking the show when I initially did not in the beginning and do not think that it should end so soon now that it has actually gotten good, and well with Gravity Falls ending and other issues in my life like whats been going on with Pixar among personal real life things, I just do not want to see all the things that I like about it get taken away. Not to say that that is the emphasis of my life, but these are what inspire me and help me get through these dark times. I know that I have other things for that too, but you know its just not the same as what they give me.

Thats why I advertise so much, I 'm just trying to help my shows do well. I did not mean to come off as Heartless as I do this all for love. But of course what is most important is the respect and love that I have for you guys for you should not be trolled like this (even if Benjamin Diskin did so on here once). I just hope you guys along with the rest of the site can forgive me :(

Patricier21

One other thing that you can do to help the show do well is Talk about it on twitter, other forum sites like this, etc. and talking to the actors and writers helps too. Just get buzz around the show is as helpful as watching it

If you do not have cable You could get Fibreop or some other DVR service or like l said just watch it online on the ABC and CTV sites. Rating it full stars on Netflix or similar paid streaming services that offer it will also help.Rememebr as well that if yo uwatch it on your DVR do not watch it anymore than week after the initial airing otherwise it will not ocunt towards ratings.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Gotta love how consistent the writers are at ruining their own plots and characters. At least there's consistency there.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, so okay its probably partially since I kind of already knew they would be going to the Underworld and almost certainly going to find Killian, but I can’t help but be zeroing in on how they weirdly left everything with Camelot up in the air. Like, they are all essentially still under the tyranny of Arthur and need to be freed in some capacity for them to be happy again. And I realize they still have time to address it but I am also worried they will fall into the ether that Lily, Maleficent, Anastasia, and Will have fallen into currently….At least Mulan and Ruby are a thing again. So hopefully all this will be too.
[COLOR=#444444][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I did like how they got rid of Zelena kind of (except poor Oz lol) but at the same time I feel like she has to come back sooner than later, because they really can’t keep doing that thing where they make someone a series regular and then get rid of them half way through the season. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#444444][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Oh, and I’m glad they are not lying about Rumple being a hero already, cuz well yeah. But I mean, at this point I kind of find him irredeemable…and I feel like they might still try to do that? Idk…I mean I don’t like that Belle constantly gets with him AFTER he does something bad. Like literally, she says no when he is being nice and then yes when he is awful. And I think its supposed to be tragic but its just kind of ridiculous at this point. Like, I never bought this he is a hero crap to start with, but now I want him to just die even more than I did last season honestly. I'm just done with him, and I really can't help but feel like they don't get rid of him or rumbelle only because of fan backlash. But its just such a bad, abusive relationship and it seems like it always will be.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back