• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RIP Heath Ledger

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

The Patriot, Brokeback Mountain, Casanova, The Brother's Grimm, and he just finished filming The Dark Knight.

You forgot the best ones;

10 Things I Hate About You and A Knight's Tale.

Well, it's too bad he wanted to become an hero. I liked this guy.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I just now found out. From the sounds of things, it was an overdose. That's a shame; he had many great things going for him.

Showbiz is serious business indeed.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It's both sad and surprising. My friend sent me a text and told me. It's a shock, but the thing is its that a lot of people are starting to just die out of the blue now it's not even funny.

I can only imagine now that this will cause The Dark Knight to sell out quickly and hopefully break records, seeing as it's his last film a lot of people will probably turn out just for that fact (okay maybe not)

franklin

he died naked
while waiting for a massage
how embarrassing

at least the dark knight will kick ass

and the pills were prescribed in his name and he broke up with his partner a lil while back
im definetly considering suicide

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if it was an unintentional overdose.

He was someone who slept very little, especially when filming, and he often took sleeping pills. People who take sleeping pills will sometimes take double or even triple their dose without realising it, thinking they were taking their first. Judy Garland used to do the exact same, and it eventually led to her death also.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Everyone once in awhile you get a celeb that dies, but this one really hit me. If it was suicide, I don't agree with it, but its what he wanted, so I'd feel less bad. But if it was an accident, not likely, I feel terrible. I mean, why would he leave the pills out for someone to find? To me, that screams suicide, however, I wouldn't want to be found naked...

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
lol, murder to look like a suicide? You're kidding me, right?

This was either an accidental overdose or an intentional one. There's no way you could murder someone by forcing them to chug pills.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Im still shocked. Found out about this over the news, as they showred his body being carried out in a stretcher. I thought it was some kind of sick joke.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
He was one of my favorite actors!!!!!

NUUUU!

I gotta say, it sucks that the world lost someone so talented. T_T

RIP, Heath.

Pity at such a young age too.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
It's strange to think how many people would have died to be him.

Yet here he is killing himself just because he was.

Irony. . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back