• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RIP Heath Ledger

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
that movie drove Ledger insane, they said the part he played as joker haunted him. How sick is that? i know joker has always been a psyco and never really portrayed correctly in any of the films.. finally they get it right and the actor has to suffer for the role....

I think you're jumping the gun on blaming the movie for his death. Maybe it was playing the Joker that drove him crazy. But without established mental instability we can harldy say that we should blame "the joker" for this.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I think you're jumping the gun on blaming the movie for his death. Maybe it was playing the Joker that drove him crazy. But without established mental instability we can harldy say that we should blame "the joker" for this.

joker= "schizophrenic, mass murdering clown"-heath on the joker

heath=mentally stable individual(as far as we know)

they mix like water and oil.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hahaha i called the OD even before i heard about them finding pills next to him. Damn i am good at this.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Yes. You should get a job predicting celebrity death-causes. You could start right now.

OD,OD,OD,OD,OD,OD,OD

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Hahaha i called the OD even before i heard about them finding pills next to him. Damn i am good at this.
It's nothing to laugh about or be proud of.
When someone mention a young celebrity is dead, as always, overdosing will come to mind. Ever since River Phoenix.
However, in Ledger's case it was accidental.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well was going to be obvious it was accidental either way. Of course they can only assume that it was accidental cause they cannot know what was going through Ledger's head before his death. Who knows exactly what he was thinking. We will just have to remember his work and let him rest in peace.

Heaths body is finally home, his family and friends went to his funeral to give their goodbyes, he can now be at peace.

Gone but not forgotten.
R.I.P. Heath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back