• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPPP

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

That's more like taking a step backwards. We'll probably just get an automated email response saying how they can't reveal any information.

Ah, very true. I don't know just wishful thinking.

Sempied

I tried contacting Hale but she had no Facebook or E-mail. 99.99% sure she will be Cinderella in BBS seeing as how she is the current voice for Cinderella.
Jennifer Hale | Facebook

Another suggestion for Aqua: Amanda Winn Lee? (Yukiko - Persona 4, Rei - Evangelion Karin - Enchanted Arms)

A

Azrael

That wasn't Bosch. It was a Bosch impersonator (I think. It's a little different than Bosch, but it's done in his way of voicing)

Oh hush up. Bosch would be good for Van....

A

Azrael

A good one at that :D

........DAMN IT I WANT A TRAILEr

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

That wasn't Bosch. It was a Bosch impersonator (I think. It's a little different than Bosch, but it's done in his way of voicing)
That was no Bosch, cause that does not sound anything like him. I almost died laughing watching that video.

DarMar106

I think the Disney voices are pretty much secure. The only one who would be iffy is James Woods as Hades but i wouldn't see why he wouldn't come back

YoshiAngemon

If they can't get him, they could always use Rob Paulson as Hades. I mean, HE was the one who sang "What a place for breaking bread" in Mickey's House of Villains.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

^
In terms of BBS, not confirmed yet.

But as for the game series (in terms of the other game), yes.

And James Wood is good at Hades, I'd hate to see if they're gonna replace him with somebody else. Nobody, imo, should replace him. >_< Unless they can come close and have a dead-on voice such as his. :/

I mean if he couldn't come back, that'd be a disappointment but understandable. I don't think his voice is yucky though. I kind of liked it...

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

He might as well, he's been the voice for him since the original movie. No one could copy a voice like his.

Lasci

And James Wood is good at Hades, I'd hate to see if they're gonna replace him with somebody else. Nobody, imo, should replace him. >_< Unless they can come close and have a dead-on voice such as his. :/

Hades is one of my favorite villains ever and I think a fired James Wood would be a serious misstep on the developers' part.

Does anyone else feel that Aqua should be played by Jennifer Hale? I'm not just saying this because she's goddamn beautiful and hands down the best female voice actor ever, either. I think she'd honestly do a fantastic job.

Sempied

Hades is one of my favorite villains ever and I think a fired James Wood would be a serious misstep on the developers' part.

Does anyone else feel that Aqua should be played by Jennifer Hale? I'm not just saying this because she's goddamn beautiful and hands down the best female voice actor ever, either. I think she'd honestly do a fantastic job.
She was suggested already/awhile now.

Heck I even posted a link to her facebook page if anyone is curious enough to ask.

YUPPP

She was suggested already/awhile now.

Heck I even posted a link to her facebook page if anyone is curious enough to ask.

Where? I'll ask...

25isfuckingannoying

EDIT: It is not even her offical Facebook........

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

You know the guys at Square Enix and Disney, they want the whole thing to be a surprise, including who will voice who. For all we know, Master Erauqs could be voiced by Keyone Young (Kaz, from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, and Jake's Grandfather from American Dragon: Jake Long).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You know the guys at Square Enix and Disney, they want the whole thing to be a surprise, including who will voice who. For all we know, Master Erauqs could be voiced by Keyone Young (Kaz, from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, and Jake's Grandfather from American Dragon: Jake Long).

Interestingly enough, I suggested him a while ago. He also voiced Jeong Jeong (I think) in Avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back