• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vote for your most anticipated E3 game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
i'm not being snippy, i was just asking, sometimes i get into the wrong thread and i tend to ask questions that aren't about the thread.

i think you should've known with the chain of conversation, right before you said "yess! zelda" i commented on it. if he game doesn't look appealing, than it might not be very fun, the first zelda wii wasn't so appealing. it tried to look both real and cartoony, which i didn't like.

The first Zelda for Wii wasn't even made for Wii, it was a Gamecube port basically.

Marluxia_01

if i knew how and where to vote fore k.h.b.b.s. i would for reals.

P.S. any K.H. fan at this site that says they wont isent a true K.H. fan i tell you all what in 2000 -

-When I First Hered About (Kingdom Hearts) I Wanted to play it and thought it was already out and looked every where for it but it dident come out ontell 2002 it saved my soul i was going thru a bitter devorce i was depresed and suisidal but on x-mas of 2002 my mom gave it to me as a x-mas pressent
and i was so happy that fore about a year i forgote about the two-timing back-stabbing hussie and i started dating again thats why i love all of the Kingdom Hearts Games i even got my soon to be wife and the mother of my unborin doughter hooked on Kingdom Hearts I have all of the games with the eceptions of (birth by sleep) and (coded) She And I are crazy For the Kongdom Hearts games

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
if i knew how and where to vote fore k.h.b.b.s. i would for reals.

P.S. any K.H. fan at this site that says they wont isent a true K.H. fan i tell you all what in 2000 -

-When I First Hered About (Kingdom Hearts) I Wanted to play it and thought it was already out and looked every where for it but it dident come out ontell 2002 it saved my soul i was going thru a bitter devorce i was depresed and suisidal but on x-mas of 2002 my mom gave it to me as a x-mas pressent
and i was so happy that fore about a year i forgote about the two-timing back-stabbing hussie and i started dating again thats why i love all of the Kingdom Hearts Games i even got my soon to be wife and the mother of my unborin doughter hooked on Kingdom Hearts I have all of the games with the eceptions of (birth by sleep) and (coded) She And I are crazy For the Kongdom Hearts games

cool story bro

not voting for KH

Soxas

definately bbs.everyone wanted to know who the heck the people were at the end of kh2 and then when they found out people wanted the game so bad.hey does most anticipated game include games that already came out?

Fortissimo

BbS is really the only game other than FFXIII I really wanted this year so my vote went towards it.

It's up against Halo and Gears? Really?

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
Oh gosh, I honestly can't decide between Birth By Sleep and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I've been waiting for both to come out for ages now, and I love Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars so much, I can't decide which one I like more ^-^;;

I'm leaning torward Star Wars, Birth By Sleep is awesome but it's forcing me to waste $300 on a PSP and the game. >.<

~Niltiacx

mekelley91

Definitely voting for BBS when the voting system works. I doubt that it will win, though. I'd wager to say that Zelda has a much larger fan base, and Gran Turismo 5 looks like it'll be pretty epic. (Makes me wish I had a PS3...)

Xenliad

Oh gosh, I honestly can't decide between Birth By Sleep and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I've been waiting for both to come out for ages now, and I love Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars so much, I can't decide which one I like more ^-^;;

I'm leaning torward Star Wars, Birth By Sleep is awesome but it's forcing me to waste $300 on a PSP and the game. >.<

~Niltiacx

I agree. I don't really want to learn too much about BBS before playing it but they have been so stingy with TOR information that I might pick that just because I want to see more. BBS is coming out this year anyway but we won't get TOR until 2011. I CAN'T DECIDE.

Zelda Wii will hopefully be good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back