• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your First Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which was your first KH game?

• Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 67 68.4%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts: coded

• Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musical charm

for me, it was kh days then kh2, thats it. I already know all about kh because before I got my first kh game, I wanted to find out more about kh so I went on youtube and started seeing all of the video walkthroughs of kh, kh2, and kh re:com, I understood everything well until I got confused on this xemnas/xehanort/ansem thing, but now I understand it all, lol, such a weird way to learn about kh.

Aenima

Kingdom Hearts 1. I remember buying it from gamestop thinking it wasn't gonna be to good. I put it in my ps2 and it just blew me away. From the dream at the very beginning to the immense storyline and creative heartless. Just an all around amazing game

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
KH1. It was a random pick at the store.
<3 IT.

Then I got the GB KH:Com, then KH2.

Gram

Banned
Awards
my 1st was kh1.
i remember seeing the commercial when i was 12 and thought i must have it!

ZiggyK

My first was KH1, hired it in 2002, bought it in 2003.

A question to the people whos first was KH2, who picks up a game which is clearly a sequel without playing the original first?

Jakek9

My first was KH1, hired it in 2002, bought it in 2003.

A question to the people whos first was KH2, who picks up a game which is clearly a sequel without playing the original first?
I picked up COM thinking it was just the crappy gameboy version of the game. I picked up Kh2 more interested int he battle system then Kh1's.

COM>Rented KH1>KH2>Bought KH1>358/2 days?Re: COM

Wheels

My first was KHII. I vaguely knew about Sora, so when the game booted up and I was playing as Roxas, I was like "WTF WHERE'S SORA??" xD So the Roxas part confused me, but once it got into it I was like "Ahhhh"

After that, I went and bought KH1, played that, then Days. Yes, I haven't played CoM yet. Stupid PAL region never getting Re:CoM. I did read the manga though(Not canon I know) just to get the gist of what happened.

I actually only got KHII first, because it was one of those reject games, because someone had stolen the case for it, got it for $10 brand new in the year it was released. And, it never actually specified it was KHII, it just said Kingdom Hearts on the little post it note thing on the front.

Kiwi +

Awards
For me it was CoM for the GBA and then once I got the PS2, I was able to play KH2 and then KH1.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
lol I went the traditional way and started on KH1 first. I was hooked onto the game after watching a friend of mine play it.

I didn't exactly go in order though. Since I didn't have a GBA, I skipped CoM and went straight to KH2. but then Re:CoM came, so I played that after finishing KH2. Now all I need to do is finish watching a YouTube walk-through on Days, and wait for BBS to get released.

ActingDude17

Chain of Memories. Don't judge.

For whatever reason I picked up the game and loved it. I seem to remember being enchanted by KH commercials to "Simple and Clean" on tv. I didn't have a PS2 so as much as I wanted to I didn't get the chance to own KH or KHII. When Days came out for the DS last year, a system that I own, I didn't hesitate whatsoever at buying it. Now that I'm somewhat financially independent and PS2s are dirt cheap I got the system plus KH and KHII. So my play order is CoM > Days > KH > KHII.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
ive bought all the games in order since kh1 first day it came out.

kh1/CoM/kh2/RE:CoM/Days/ and soon to be BBS and RE:Coded

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
For me it was KH1, way back in...2003, I believe, so I've been a fan of it since it first came to NA. I bought it because it was Final Fantasy and Disney, and I was totally blown away by it.

I've played all the games released in NA in the order they came out.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The first game, loved it (hated that everyone said it was for children and a lot of guys in my class even vent as far as to say the graphic sucked)

Cheaken

Awards
I started with KH2 in 2007. I lost faith in Disney by that time I bought it and didn't think I was going to like it. The reason I bought it was because of recommendation. It turned out to be my second favorite series behind Final Fantasy.

KH2>Com>KH1>FM+>RE:COM(NA)>BBS(JP)>Days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back