• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Telltale's The Wolf Among Us Season 2 - Coming 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Tomorrow is the day!!!

HYPE

Woo!! :D Looking forward to the awesome finale of The Wolf Among Us! Bigby is so going to deliver some major stuff, I hope!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I wanted a Season 2 before, but after seeing how they ended it like that. They better make another freaking season, the potential! (not to mention the fact that this has to be hands down the best Telltale game yet in my book).

Only thing that pisses me off: I saved the fucking prince in episode 1! I saw him again in episode 3 at the funeral, and never again! He was shown in the preview for episode 2 having a conversation with Bigby, and I was like "alright, maybe they had to cut that. I'm sure something will happen since he lived." NOPE! NOOOOOPPPPEEE!!! Not even mentioned ever again.

Anyway, another Platinum Trophy bites the dust.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Okay, I wanted a Season 2 before, but after seeing how they ended it like that. They better make another freaking season, the potential! (not to mention the fact that this has to be hands down the best Telltale game yet in my book).

Only thing that pisses me off: I saved the diddlying prince in episode 1! I saw him again in episode 3 at the funeral, and never again! He was shown in the preview for episode 2 having a conversation with Bigby, and I was like "alright, maybe they had to cut that. I'm sure something will happen since he lived." NOPE! NOOOOOPPPPEEE!!! Not even mentioned ever again.

Anyway, another Platinum Trophy bites the dust.

I think he's here somewhere.. probably snoozing while the good stuff is happening. xD

But I do want Season Two of The Wolf Among Us; this has the most potential to do so much! I got to say that Tell-Tales is actually doing great with this kind of game series and I hope they continued to do so.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Remember guys, there are Fables books out there. Just like the Walking Dead there are a whole bunch of pre-existing stories out there.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Remember guys, there are Fables books out there. Just like the Walking Dead there are a whole bunch of pre-existing stories out there.

I'd get the books and all but there are so many of them. I wish there was a compendium version of the books like there was with the Walking Dead (I know about the Deluxe editions, but they aren't half as big as the Walking Dead compendiums).

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Only thing that pisses me off: I saved the diddlying prince in episode 1! I saw him again in episode 3 at the funeral, and never again! He was shown in the preview for episode 2 having a conversation with Bigby, and I was like "alright, maybe they had to cut that. I'm sure something will happen since he lived." NOPE! NOOOOOPPPPEEE!!! Not even mentioned ever again.

What the hell did you do? Lawrence shows up at the Crooked Man's trial. He says mostly takes over Holly's dialogue.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Meant to post about this a couple days ago. But this was a great episode.
Bigby's full transformation was awesome! But I really wanted more with Bloody Mary, I was kind of hoping she would take out The Crooked Man and become the main villain. :/ The trial scene was tense and fun trying to convince the others. And they have to have a season 2 right? Unless this carries on into the graphic novels? Anyone who has read them know? Also maybe I'm just missing something but who was glamoured as Faith in Episode 1? Was it supposed to be Narissa? Overall great episode and the only complaints are what I said about Bloody Mary and that there was very little interaction between Bigby and Snow.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I don't know if there will be a season 2, but I doubt it. They tell you to keep up with the story by reading the graphic novels because The Wolf Among Us is supposed to be a prequel to Fables. If you want to know what happens next read Fables.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm relatively certain that there's going to be a second season. That ending is too perfect of a setup for one.

Speaking of which, holy fuck, that ending. Theories, anybody? I'm at a loss for words. This is my favorite TellTale Game by far.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
There is no damn theory. That was Faith. Don't care everyone else saying it was Narissa all along and Faith was never in any of the episodes. The flashback quotes clearly hint that it is Faith. It makes way more sense if it was Faith than Narissa.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
There is no damn theory. That was Faith. Don't care everyone else saying it was Narissa all along and Faith was never in any of the episodes. The flashback quotes clearly hint that it is Faith. It makes way more sense if it was Faith than Narissa.

While I did agree earlier that it had to be Faith I have read a theory that if that was Faith glamoured as Narissa at the end then shouldn't the head of Faith from the first episode have turned back to normal by now? Lilly's was found glamoured as Snow at the end of episode 1 and turned back to Lilly by the middle of episode 2 so...

On another note, I didn't personally notice this but I read someone point out that sometime after the fight with Bloody Mary Bigby rubs or scratches the eye that Mary tried to stab with glass. Could that mean something? Anyone notice this?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Lilly only proved that glamours can last after the Fables's death. How long glamors last depends on the spell. As a prostitute, it makes sense if Lilly's glamors are weak so they can just be used on one customer. Faith could just be using a stronger glamour. Remember one of the flashback quotes? That Swineheart didn't perform enough tests on the body they found? That coupled with the line "she hid her beauty to escape his kingdom" just spells it out.

If it was Nerissa the whole time, why didn't she confess that part when she mentioned she placed the head? It doesn't make sense for her to keep that part secret if she ends up revealing she started this whole mess.

Max

Staff member
Awards
What the hell did you do? Lawrence shows up at the Crooked Man's trial. He says mostly takes over Holly's dialogue.

Are you fucking kidding me? This seems to be an issue with this game. Yeah, in my playthrough he was never heard from again even though I saved him AND he was in episode 3.

My friend had an issue with a similar situation in this game. He chose to Kill Dum, but in episode 4 and 5 the game just treated it like he didn't. No matter how many times he replayed that scene, the game would not register his choice.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I've been doing two playthroughs where I did all of the choices for a good Bigby and a dick Bigby so that I could see pretty much every result of the choices, though that obviously won't work for everything given it's the final episode. I'll have to do my second playthrough of episode 5 and see if they mention anything of that, that's really strange if not.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Lilly only proved that glamours can last after the Fables's death. How long glamors last depends on the spell. As a prostitute, it makes sense if Lilly's glamors are weak so they can just be used on one customer. Faith could just be using a stronger glamour. Remember one of the flashback quotes? That Swineheart didn't perform enough tests on the body they found? That coupled with the line "she hid her beauty to escape his kingdom" just spells it out.

If it was Nerissa the whole time, why didn't she confess that part when she mentioned she placed the head? It doesn't make sense for her to keep that part secret if she ends up revealing she started this whole mess.

Just thought I'd add something to the mystery.
I started to replay TWAU just to have Bigby be a jerk. :P And when you first talk to Faith inside Woody's apartment Bigby asks her what happened and she said (i'm paraphrasing here) "He asked me if I knew who he was and I said that I didn't. Then he hit me". This implies that Woody had been with Faith before (maybe multiple times) and he expected her to know him but she didn't. Why wouldn't she? Only if that wasn't Faith. That's what I'm getting from it at least.

Oh and I love being able to pick up on info on the second time through that I didn't the first time. For example, after Woody gets axed by Faith Bigby asks her who she worked for and Faith says, "These lips are sealed. ....Do you like my ribbon?" I had Bigby say, "Stop changing the subject". And Faith replied, "I'm saying as much as I can". Now I get it. :P

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Just thought I'd add something to the mystery.
I started to replay TWAU just to have Bigby be a jerk. :P And when you first talk to Faith inside Woody's apartment Bigby asks her what happened and she said (i'm paraphrasing here) "He asked me if I knew who he was and I said that I didn't. Then he hit me". This implies that Woody had been with Faith before (maybe multiple times) and he expected her to know him but she didn't. Why wouldn't she? Only if that wasn't Faith. That's what I'm getting from it at least.

Oh and I love being able to pick up on info on the second time through that I didn't the first time. For example, after Woody gets axed by Faith Bigby asks her who she worked for and Faith says, "These lips are sealed. ....Do you like my ribbon?" I had Bigby say, "Stop changing the subject". And Faith replied, "I'm saying as much as I can". Now I get it. :P

Already confirmed that Lilly is Woody's usual. You can find a note from Lilly saying thanks to Faith for covering her. Faith never met Woody at that point so the conversation is pretty normal.

I have a new theory. What if Nerissa stole the photo? Faith finds out and gets mad at her for risking lives, explaining the photo at the Steel Factory. Faith decides to glamor herself and Nerissa so she could take Nerissa's place when she gets her punishment. But when Georgie returns, he kills "Faith" as punishment to "Nerissa". It would explain why glamor would be involved, why they would swap, and why everyone really thinks Faith is dead.

Max

Staff member
Awards
So where exactly do the comics take place? I know WAU was a prequel, but is it clear how far back in time in went?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back