• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1up's most anticipated games of E3 2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

That was a good sized line, like 10 words. That is enough to judge his VA.
Not necessarily. We had the same case with Jesse McCartney as Roxas doing a large line, and people still misjudged him. I'm not saying I personally like how Nimoy portrayed MX in the teaser, but one line isn't a full game, nor an entire script, so 1 line is 1 part of an 20-45 hour game with him being the main villain? One line can't make me say that he/she is good or bad.

It'd be like watching an ad with Steve Blum (Tom-Toonami/Spike-Cowboy Bebop, etc.), and falling in love with his voice at the first couple of seconds, then to only realize that he isn't caring.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
You be happy it even made it on the list Mr.
In a world where violent FPS's dominate the market, it's amazing that the media and developers even care about games like these.

Raebus

I don't see whats so upsetting about BBS being in the 47th position, just be glad people like it enough for it to be on there. =P

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
found the video on youtube, just incase it doesnt work for some people :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's the article from google translate as well:

Two weeks from today, from June 15 to June 17 next, will run the 2010 edition of the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, the largest trade fair dedicated to video games, better known as E3. And of course, Square Enix will be there. Several representatives will travel to this occasion, as Yoichi Wada, Shinji Hashimoto, but also that we consider to be our messiah, Tetsuya Nomura.

The firm will present his current projects like Final Fantasy XIV, Front Mission Evolved, Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Heavens, but also a game that captivates us most here Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts. It appears that a playable demo will be available, but also a new trailer will be unveiled. Let us also hope that Square Enix will benefit from E3 2010 for us to share information about the three mysterious future episodes of the series, Kingdom Hearts III is the only way we know planned.

Besides, Square Enix continues to be active on Twitter. It's Shinji Hashimoto, who undertook to inform us that a meeting took place between members of Team Osaka from Square Enix about a new project, and Tetsuya Nomura was present.
Namely, the Osaka team has worked on the development of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, and it may well be that the team provide a new episode of the series ....

Erlix

Here's the article from google translate as well:

I'm really excited that they will show a new trailer and demos but im a little disappointed that they aren't showing anything on ff versus 13 ;-;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It doesn't seem very likely, but I'm hoping they'll make the demo accessible afterwards for those of us who didn't get the chance to attend.

LuxordKing

It doesn't seem very likely, but I'm hoping they'll make the demo accessible afterwards for those of us who didn't get the chance to attend.

I can only dream that a Demo on the PSN would be possible but Square doesn't love us that much :(..... All I want is to hear more Voices like Terra's a longer line of Aqua, and some more. I ALSO just want ONE PEICE of NEWS and that is will it be on PSN.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, a demo on the PSN would be amazing!! I'm no so excited for the E3 thing, though. If it's just BBS they're talking about, we pretty much know everything already, if we've followed the Japanese version since the start. I just wanna know what the VA are like, really...

ispoiledmyself

as much as I want them to release a demo on the PSN during the E3 days, I kinda think they'll release one during july or august since they did that with dissidia

thesupersakura

I want a demo and Terra's VA to be revealed at E3, if not then I hope they will release a demo in July or August like they did with Dissidia. So far I can't judge Aqua's voice, it is nothing like I had imagined so I'm hoping she'll sound better in cut scenes and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back