• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

The Report-an-Idiot Thread.

Phoenix - "Poor choice of Moderator. Thinks I am one of his prepubescent forum goers that he can god-mod around. Likes to antagonize and threaten. Doesn't know how to begin a well-planned debate. Expects people to folow no-cursing rule, but makes religious statement(s) that is/are offensive...
  2. N

Trailers and Actual Game Differences

Re: Question Congratualtions, this thread does a wonderful job of stating the obvious. Consider yourselves "n00bs." Feel free to drown yourselves :P
  3. N

Trailers and Actual Game Differences

Re: Question ya, i dont remember seeing dat at all, how cum it wasnt dere? but i dotn no abot ne translation abot sora droping his keyblad.
  4. N

Passion 'Officially' Preorderable

Just in case you guys didn't see it: http://files.filefront.com/KH2___Passion_Music_Video/;4377261;;/fileinfo.html THe Music video to accompany "Passion", by Hikki. Whatever...Enjoy. Yeah, there hasn't been any confirmation of an Englsih version in the works, but it makes sense for Hikaru to...
  5. N

New trailor translated

http://media.putfile.com/subtitles_0001 Yeah, I went back and put the Translations on this as Subs. If you want to download it, Right Click this link, and save http://upload3.putfile.com/videos/31818244923.wmv Enjoy
  6. N

Ohhh yeah final fantasy worlds a possibility hahahehe.

Ahhh! Children of Mana, the game I've been wating for. It's part of the Seikan Densetsu Series that Square Enix has kept for themselves; America only got a taste with Secret of Mana(Seikan Densetsu 2), and only a couple of other games. Also, look for the much anticipated World of Mana.
  7. N

Cecil in Kingdom Hearts 2

Yeah, major lag. LOL, sorry. Yeah, I'm not opposed to Cecil in KH2. I think nostalgic characters' appearance in KH2 would be quite a throwback to FF's roots.
  8. N

Okay guys, there seems to be some confusion as to which game Cecil(THe Dark Knight and Paladin) are in. When America's market first saw Cecil, he was in Final Fantasy 2 on the SUper NES. Now, FF2 was actually FF4 in Japan, due to some time restraints, and other stuff. Now, FF3 on the Super NES...
  9. N

Okay guys, there seems to be some confusion as to which game Cecil(THe Dark Knight and Paladin) are in. When America's market first saw Cecil, he was in Final Fantasy 2 on the SUper NES. Now, FF2 was actually FF4 in Japan, due to some time restraints, and other stuff. Now, FF3 on the Super NES...
  10. N

11. N

12. N

13. N

14. N

My idea about the white creatures

It's been speculated that they may be the actual essence(or absence of) of the soul, as opposed to the heartless bereft of the heart. Great theory, Bigga... Perhaps another thought: Heart, Body, Mind, and Soul; light, dark, twilight, and present.
  15. N

"Concept" talk

Kids. Bah. What he meant is for you guys to decide and decide alone. And not force your "Intellects", or whatever you guys call it, on other people.
  16. N

New Translations 0_0

Whoa, Kids! Settle down. Nobodies theory is trash.
  17. N

Damn Bhk Threads

Grow up. Get girlfriend/boyfriend/George Bush Doll to abuse if you want to let off steam. This thread stresses a certain argument that has already been expressed. If people like to speculate over the identity and relevancy of BHK, let them. Otherwise, don't bother reading them.
  18. N

New Translations 0_0

Well, I certainly missed that translation. Hm...
  19. N

Everyone Read Me And Post About Bhk

C'mon, it's just speculation. BHK thoeries are just a viable as any other theory pertaining to KHII. If you don't want to read them, Don't.
  20. N

Fanfiction ► Cloud's Story -please tell me how you like it :D

Jenova Cells, huh? Nice Touch! Very interesting. Can't wait, must read pt.3! A little sidenote: There is a button on the bottom-left of your posts. I't's called the "EDIT" button, and it lets you go back to your posts and annotate. The Mods get Pissy if you don't use it, and double post...
Back